Business Developer 'Public API' (internship)
Vandebron is a scale-up in the energy world, with a mission to transform the energy market. Starting with 100% green & local energy in the Netherlands. We are doing so by using state of the art technology that distinguishes us from other utility providers. In our latest developments we are using blockchain technology to create a flexible energy solution for electric vehicles.
With your skills as a business developer, you can contribute to this awesome and ambitious mission. So not only you will get to work with inspiring people, but also will you bee able to learn a lot in the field of energy & technology in an office with free bio-lunch and great parties: your effort will also help making the world a better place at the same time.
- At Vandebron we have already invested in a Public API platform. Which gives us the potential to open services to external users (customers or partners)
- Your assignment is to leverage this capability for Vandebron!
- Investigate the potential of the Public API platform (developer.vandebron.nl).
- Identify the most valuable use cases and partners to work with
- Understand the priority of the underlying business cases
- Guide the Vandebron developer and business development team towards the most valuable opportunities
- Organise a hackathon with various partners to investigate value of different services (optional).
- You are able to bridge the gap between business and IT
- You have a 'business innovation' mindset and are hungry for exploring new things
- You are daring enough to dive into a bit of technology together with our development teams
- Full-time availability 4-6 months
- Mentorship and coaching from Vandebron
- Internship compensation of 350 euro (40 hour work-week)
- Daily fresh lunches and drinks.
- An office in the heart of Amsterdam.
- Ability to contribute to the green mission of Vandebron: https://blog.vandebron.nl/
Interesse in deze functie?
Please press the button below and tell us who you are and why you want to work with us!
- Advies - Consultancy
- Duurzame energie - Energie transitie
- Electrisch transport - EV