CB Management Administrator (Temporary for 9 months)
The CB Management Administrator is supporting the Assurance Management Team (AMT) with logistics for external and internal audits, with reports to the Certification Bodies’ (CB) performances and for the administrative approval process for CBs and auditors.
- Overseeing the CB management email box
- Organizing files and scheduling audits for the CB Monitoring team in close collaboration with the Certification Bodies
- Support the editing of documents and content for the development of the assurance system and the Certification Bodies Training Program
- Give logistical /project management support on the standard and assurance system development Coordinates the planning of CB monitoring activities with the CBs, external RA auditors and/or RA auditors
- Arrange booking of flights for external RA auditors
- Keeps track of number of CB monitoring audits conducted
- Assists in the reporting of the results of CB monitoring activities to the CBs concerned
- Gives support, answers questions, gives information and advice - via e-mail and by phone- to Leadership Team, Department Heads, overseas colleagues and certification bodies on the implementation of certification or protocol
- Responsible for the approval process of CBs, as well as the CBs’ staff in the online platform;
- Proofreading of documents;
- Providing telephone support to Certification Bodies; and
- Transcribing and organizing meetings.
- University of applied sciences or equivalent;
- Entry level experience;
- Service and results -oriented;
- Excellent oral/written communication, and computer skills;
- Team-player who is also able to work independently;
- Knowledge of software, databases, and word processing programs;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, and good knowledge of Spanish. Fluency in French or Portuguese is a plus.
At the Rainforest Alliance, we are building an alliance to create a better future for people and nature by making responsible business the new normal. To advance our mission, we focus on amplifying our impact on the ground through systemic transformation: change across the entire supply chain, change in the relationship between people and nature, and change within our own organization. We achieve this transformation by working in collaboration with a wide range of stakeholders to create a stronger Alliance. Together, we amplify the voices of farmers and forest communities, improve livelihoods, protect biodiversity, and help people adapt to climate change in bold and effective ways. We embrace transparency because we believe that the best way to build trust across our alliance is through openness about our tactics, our impact, and partners on the ground. Together, we can achieve our vision of a world where people and nature thrive in harmony.
Interesse in deze functie?
How to apply:
Please send your application (max. 1 page motivation, max 2 page resume) no later than 8 September 2019 via the 'apply' button below, or to email@example.com mentioning CB Management Administrator/Greenjobs in the subject line. For questions about this position, please contact Marejke Lindner via +31 20 5308000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only candidates authorized to work in The Netherlands will be considered.
The Rainforest Alliance is an equal opportunity employer.
- Ecologie - Natuur
- Food - Products - Fashion
- Klimaat - Milieu
- Overheid - Stichting - Non-profit