CFO - Chief Financial Officer
Mission of the Job
In essence, this role comes down to managing Fastned's financial situation and leading our finance team. Based on Fastned’s ambition to roll out a European network of fast charging stations across Europe an important part of the role will be raising capital to finance this growth. In addition, in this role you are responsible for investor relations.
What does success look like?
- Sufficient funds raised to realise our growth strategy
- Cash flow is managed, forecasted, and controlled with accuracy
- Investor relations is a professional communication channel, investors feel well informed, and the Fastned story is well communicated
- Controlling and accounting continue to professionalise
- In control of the financial position of the company in every detail, as required for our internal team and investor community
- The financial team is running smoothly
- Provides the Management Team with accurate and up to date periodical financial information
What are you going to do?
- You communicate and prepare financial information and advice people within Fastned and FAST/RvC, and in cooperation with them detail out strategies and underlying financial budgets
- You are accountable for the planning and control cycle and periodical financial reporting
- You are accountable for financial prognosis, investment analysis, cost control analysis, annual accounts (balance sheet, profit and loss accounts, cash flow statements)
- You support controlling to make and control budgets, and set these together with the management team
- You manage and coach the finance and investor relations team
- You manage funding efforts to finance Fastned’s growth. This can include both debt and equity financing
- You meet with potential investors and present our investment case
- You manage the funding agenda and execute on it
- You lead and manage the multi disciplined prospectus team (legal, investor relations, commercial and finance) and liaise with banks, Euronext and AFM
- You manage all investor relations activities, such as preparing and taking part in investor calls, making investor presentations, including underlying corporate finance work such as preparing valuation models
- You lead the story preparation and content creation for internal and external communication regarding the financial situation of Fastned and the investment opportunities we offer
- You give guidance to the team to manage the activities for the annual audit and with them prepare the position papers and annual report for the audit
Who are we looking for?
- You have a masters degree in finance or economics and more than 6 years of experience in commercial finance roles
- You have strong proven fundraising experience ideally ranging from crowd funding to deal making with institutional investors
- You have ‘Think like a Founder’ mentality and a ‘Move fast & Deliver WOW’ way of working
Why this is a great job
- Working for Fastned means working with highly passionate, ambitious, intelligent people on a mission to make our world a better place with cleaner air and solutions to battle climate change. Fastned’s contribution is accelerating the transition to zero emission mobility
- Together we want to have fun while realising our mission: “Giving freedom to the electric driver!”
- Fastned is a fast growing start-up, already operating in three countries and with a big international ambition in a new and quickly expanding market with huge potential
- Fastned has a no-nonsense and quirky culture, people are our biggest asset and we make sure we have fun together along the way and make sure we celebrate our success, big and small
- You are CFO in a fast growing Euronext listed company pushing the energy transition
Interesse in deze functie?
Curious and Interested?
We are looking forward meeting you. Send us your CV via the 'Apply' / 'Solliciteer' button below and we love to hear what caught your interest! You can apply until the 31st of July. After that we will close the vacancy. You can expect a reaction from us in the week of the 29th of July and we will conduct all the interviews in the first weeks of August. If you have any questions, you can always reach out to me, Maaike de Koningh, Head of Recruitment & People: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0031613672017 and mention Greenjobs.
- Electrisch transport - EV