The ‘Content Specialist’ will focus on:
- Marketing strategy: Sit next to the founders to set out new short- and long-term marketing goals. Help us sharpen our skills to formulate an approach for each of our customer segments. Plenty of room for your ideas. Take the lead in all forms of day-to-day marketing and communication.
- Content creation: The Coffee Quest sets out to provide a complete product. Not just excellence in quality, but include the story and relationships behind the bean as part of the customer’s experience. You are responsible as our creative mind. Touch base with your colleagues, and our international suppliers to design, write and share content, to help us grow our digital channels (e.g. Social Media and Mailchimp).
- Social enterprise: Use your experience in positioning a social enterprise. Highlight our activities, promote the brand’s value to create fans among professionals. Develop projects with major clients to co-create valuable content and generate awareness down the chain. Room for out-of-the-box ideas!
- International environment: You will work alongside a diverse team, consisting out of French, Spanish and English-speaking colleagues. You work from our Amsterdam-based office, but also function as sounding board to support our sister import company in the United States, export operation in Colombia, and new partnership in Brazil. The Coffee Quest has international ambitions to further position our global green coffee brand.
- Relevant Bachelor or Master’s degree, a direction related to; Communication, Marketing and/or Journalism is preferred.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience.
- Experience with branding a social enterprise.
- Experience in writing content for website and Social Media.
- Native or near-native command of the English is a must! Dutch in an advantage.
- Experience with Adobe programs to create and edit content; such as Illustrator & Photoshop. Wordpress is an advantage.
- Communication skills using: Instagram, Facebook, Mailchimp and potentially Wordpress and Pipedrive.
- The energetic multitasker that is responsible, entrepreneurial and enthusiastic!
- General interest in the world of coffee.
- Make the world a better place! You have affinity with sustainability and trade, inspired by bringing cultures together.
- Digital lifestyle. following trends, awareness of latest developments.
- Experience work/studying Africa, Latin-America is an advantage
What can we offer you?
- Small team, nice colleagues and good coffee!
- Transparent and informal workplace with international character. You are part of the companies’ scale-up.
- Not just office work, but participating in events and team ‘borrels’.
- Indication of gross income: Monthly €3200-3500 on full-time basis.
- All basics; telecommunication, mobility, computer and software. Additionally, participation in travels to origin and coffee events.
- Part of Amsterdam Roasters Coffee Collective, a new coffee hub where you interact daily with other coffee professionals.
The Coffee Quest works on a daily basis to source the best green ‘raw’ coffee from producing countries in Africa and Latin America, operating under the values; Transparency, Collaboration and Quality. The coffee beans are packed in heavy jute bags and shipped per container to The Netherlands. From our warehouse we service a variety of European roasters, who roast & prepare the coffee for consumption. The story and people behind the coffee, are a fundamental part of how customers look at our coffee and a way to create additional value.
Interesse in deze functie?
Do you fit the profile and want to make this your challenge? Please click the 'solliciteer' button and send us you CV + motivation letter.
- Food - Products - Fashion
- Social Enterprise