This is just the beginning and we want you to be part of it.
PHYSEE is looking for an Electrical Engineer who can help develop a sustainable DC smart-grid, that manages the power produced by our PV modules integrated in the façade of a building. Specifically, focusing on optimizing power production, storing excess energy and bidirectional transport within the DC nano-grid. You will be given the opportunity to model, design, develop, test and take the product all the way up-to-production.
What you'll be doing:
- Take the lead in shaping PHYSEE’s smart DC grid vision
- Define, specify and develop our next DC grid innovations
- Research state-of-the-art of DC nano grids and energy management systems
- Analyze photovoltaic system architecture and electricalloads of our client building projects
- Investigate design of DC/DC bi-directional inverter to couple 24Vdc-350Vdc grids
- Prototype and test in our testing facility LivingLab
Who we're looking for:
- You've completed a MSc degree in Electrical-, Embedded Engineering, Electrical Sustainable Energy, DC systems, Sustainable Energy Engineering or related fields
- You have 3-5 years of work experience in a relevant DC grid field
- You are passionate about smart DC-grids in sustainable building applications
- You are fluent in English (both verbally as written)
- You are a proven self-starter: you have the ability to take initiative as well as to work in a team
Our vision is a future of energy neutral buildings where user’s comfort and productivity levels are increased. It is our mission to change the perspective on standard building facades of the future. By harnessing the power of the sun and gathering data from our sensors, we are transforming buildings into smart, powerful and sustainable eco-systems, providing them with a SmartSkin facade.
Change the perspective. Trust and earn trust. Passion for excellence. Make your mark.
Each PHYSEEonair brings unique mentalities, customs and skillsets to the table, but we're binded by these values. They reflect what we stand for as a company and how we conduct our business on a day-to-day basis. We are proud to have a group of 30 curious, ambitious, quirky and adventurous PHYSEEonairs and that these values continue to drive our growth.
Interesse in deze functie?
You like what you see? Apply by clicking the button below and we'll be in contact with you as soon as possible!
- Duurzame energie - Energie transitie