German Customer Service
Speak German and (some) experience with Customer Service, passionate about sustainability and ready to work for a great company?
We are looking for somebody with a passion for sustainability to join the Customer Service Team at this international sustainable organisation in Amsterdam.
Your role will contribute to this by delivering an excellent customer service and sales administration service to their international customers
- Provide the best Service for their European clients
- Enter orders via phone or email, follow up with adjustments, cancellations and returns during the season, issue credit notes and invoices
- Contact for Pro-Sales / Corporate sales program when required
- Actively part of meetings with involved departments.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience / experience with dealing with international speaking clients/customers in an office environment
- Great communication skills
- Good with computers
- Fluent German
- Passionate about a hobby or sports is welcomed
- Motivated and eager to work for a sustainable company
- You live in The Netherlands, preferably close to Amsterdam
What's in it for you:
- Permanent position
- Good pay and benefits
- Great job and great teamwork
- Training and education on the job
- Growth potential on the long term
- Jummy (veggie) lunch
- Opportunity to create real impact with your work!
This international successful sustainable company where you can work as Customer Service legend is based in Amsterdam. Be ready for a great journey and build on your experience within a great team. Every day will be different and get ready to work in a dynamic environment where you will be working on a great goal together with the whole team.
Interesse in deze functie?
Want to hear more? Send us your CV via the link below!
Op zoek naar een baan in de duurzaamheid / sustainability? Bekijk dan onze website www.thesustainablerecruiter.com. Duurzame banen en vacatures vind je bij The Sustainable Recruiter.
- Food - Products - Fashion
- Social Enterprise