Head of Network Development
Mission of the Job
Lead the growth of the Fastned network across Europe. Manage the location development team and pipeline in multiple countries with the aim to progress new locations from scouting to signed land leases. Manage the relationships with location owners after stations have been built and taken into operation.
What does success look like?
- The portfolio of contracted sites grows by more than 100 AA location per year
- Happy landowners and a good deal for both parties
- Well running government lobby in each of our target markets
- Good awareness of market developments and opportunities and able to take advantage of those
- A happy and well focussed & coached development team
What are you going to do?
Strategy development and execution
- Develop the location expansion strategy (overall and per region)
- Translate strategy into tactics and into an execution plan
Leading the team of network development managers
- Coaching of individual team members, evaluations, administration
- Manage team members (set directions, expectations, targets, evaluations, followup, support and coaching)
Dealmaking and managing our offerings
- Work with team members on reeling in deals for locations, support team members in becoming better developers
- Coach team members in the process of deal making and contracting
- Managing framework of commercial/legal conditions that makes up our offering (such as contract and presentation templates); providing the deal making team with the right materials (contract templates, presentations, etc)
- Generating and pitching ideas to develop our business offerings and find support for these ideas within Fastned
- Ensure new business plans and ideas are translated into executable plans and offers, gain the necessary support within the organisation, and are implemented
- Manage internal stakeholders by providing data, memo’s, presentations and gain approval for plans and actions
- Manage lead and deal sourcing, follow locations through the pipeline, monitor progression through the pipeline, and ensuring the data is accurate and complete
Account and portfolio management
- Endresponsible for managing communication with landowners
- Endresponsible for contract execution; lease payments, fulfillment of obligations, etc.
Who are we looking for?
- You have an outstanding academic record, followed a steep career path and more than 6 years of relevant work experience
- Your knowledge covers areas of expertise which are required for this role such as but not limited to; strategy development and execution, commercial negotiations, tendermanagement, lobbying, contracting and legal aspects of real estate development, planning permission and zoning.
- You have proven experience in areas such as business development, commercial roles, real estate development and/or expansion management.
- Ideal candidates have previously gained experience in the expansion of other multisite businesses such as mobile telecom transmission sites, roll-out of retail sites, etc.
- You have a ‘Think like a Founder’ mentality and have a ‘Move fast & Deliver WOW’ way of working
Why this is a great job
- Working for Fastned means working with highly passionate, ambitious, intelligent people on a mission to make our world a better place with cleaner air and solutions to battle climate change. Fastned’s contribution is accelerating the transition to zero emission mobility
- Together we want to have fun while realising our mission: “Giving freedom to the electric driver!”
- Fastned is a fast growing start-up, already operating in three countries and with a big international ambition in a new and quickly expanding market with huge potential
- Fastned has a no-nonsense and quirky culture, people are our biggest asset and we make sure we have fun together along the way and make sure we celebrate our success, big and small
- You are part of a fast growing Euronext listed company pushing the energy transition
Curious and Interested?
We are looking forward meeting you. Send us your CV and we love to hear what caught your interest! If you have any questions, you can always reach out to me, Maaike de Koningh, Head of Recruitment & People: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0031613672017
Interesse in deze functie?
Curious and Interested?
We are looking forward meeting you. Send us your CV via the 'apply' / 'solliciteer' link below and we love to hear what caught your interest! You can apply until the 31st of July. After that we will close the vacancy. You can expect a reaction from us in the week of the 29th of July and we will conduct all the interviews in the first weeks of August. If you have any questions, you can always reach out to me, Maaike de Koningh, Head of Recruitment & People: email@example.com or 0031613672017 and mention Greenjobs.
- Electrisch transport - EV