Would you like to provide world-class support to our internal employees? Are you up to the challenge of making sure all things IT run smoothly in the office? Are you ready to lift your skills to another level and learn new skills, while working in a challenging but fun environment?
Then this opportunity might be for you!
Sungevity is one of the world’s leading and fastest growing residential solar companies. Our success tracks to three priorities.
- We are obsessed with customer service and are committed to making the happiest customers in our, or any, industry.
- We are a technology-led business, renowned for inventing Remote Solar Design, and leading the solar industry with software innovations that make going solar easier and cheaper.
- Our business is designed to partner and grow with leading organizations.
Sungevity’s international office is based in Amsterdam, from where new international business is developed, and a fast-growing team of about 180 people work tirelessly to lead the "Rooftop Revolution". Our culture is fast-paced, passionate and fun. We have a “no drama” environment. We’re prepared for the fact that no two days will be similar on this adventure, and we’re committed to making the most of our opportunities, ourselves and each other.
What to expect?
Our IT department consists of three teams: Helpdesk/application management, Software development & Solution development. You will be part of the Helpdesk/application management team. The whole IT department has 10 members now, and will be growing to 15 in the next couple of months. This is not the usual boring IT support role. Our IT team is small but awesome. We work hard and have a lot of fun. The advantage of working in a small team is that you will work with a lot of autonomy and responsibility from the start.
- Supporting employees using their PC’s and Mac’s
- Setting up computer systems and phones
- Providing support for a mixed platform environment: Windows 10, MacOS, Android, IOS, tablets, laptops, desktops and phone systems;
- Account administration of various cloud platforms such as G Suite, SugarCRM and RingCentral;
- Maintaining inventory lists; Hardware lifecycle management
- Maintaining our office network (cabled and WiFi) and glass fiber Internet connectivity
- You are able to work independently
- You are tech-savvy and have the ability to learn fast
- You are an excellent troubleshooter
- You are able to prioritize
- You have strong communication skills
- You are able to communicate effectively in English
- You love/like to help out your colleagues
- A versatile, independent and challenging job;
- A full-time contract with appropriate salary;
- A collective pension scheme;
- Working in a mission-driven business where social commitment and a drive for top-notch professional execution and realism go hand in hand;
- Heaps of inspiration: who can say that trail blazers in sustainability like Boyan Slat and Joris Luyendijk come to give presentations at their job?;
- Working on a healthy lifestyle: a delicious lunch including a salad bar, boxing classes, and yoga sessions;
- A very international and informal work environment with pretty awesome colleagues from 15+ different nationalities.
Interesse in deze functie?
Interested in this vacancy? Apply now!
- Duurzame energie - Energie transitie