HR & Payroll Administrator
The Payroll & HR Administrator is responsible for processing employee data for our Netherlands’ based staff as well as compiling workforce administration data to maintain accurate employee records. With a solid understanding of payroll legislation, he/she will be able to process payrolls from start to finish. Being the backbone of the HR department, he/she will be responsible for keeping personnel data up-to-date in our HR systems as well as perform various HR related administrative tasks. The Payroll & HR Administrator will become part of a global team and will collaborate with colleagues, especially the USA, to maintain accurate employee data for the global workforce (using ADP software & services).
We offer a dynamic and culturally diverse work environment in an open and friendly atmosphere. During our catered lunchbreaks, you will be able to meet and enjoy the company of colleagues across all departments. In short, never a dull moment in a lively and social surrounding.
- Identifies and processes legislative changes (e.g. minimum wage) and/or changes due to a collective agreement (e.g., structural wage increase);
- Takes care of and ensures proper compliance with employee benefits;
- Responsible for monthly payroll in The Netherlands;
- Examines salary changes on applicable benefits and laws & regulations, processes them and gets them approved by the person responsible;
- Produces proformas, provides supplementary payments and processes one-time payments (e. g. bonus amounts, fees);
- Manages and performs all processes surrounding insurance, social security and pensions.
- Manages the (digital) personnel file, including pre- and post-employment documents (e.g. 30% rules, permits);
- Drafts employment contracts (for new hires) and administers any contract changes;
- Signals expiring employment contracts;
- Manages the personnel information system (Nmbrs, HR payroll software), including adding new staff and processing any personnel changes;
- Responsible for staff’ correspondence in relation to HR-related payroll and administrative questions;
- Administers requests for holidays, compassionate leave and legal care arrangements.
Processes and procedures
- Provides input on the development and implementation of HR processes and procedures;
- Is first point of contact for staff based in the Netherlands on HR processes and administration;
- Ensures a correct and timely delivery of information by Department Heads and HR Business Partners for payroll;
- Monitors compliance with HR procedures;
- Coordinates the HR induction for new employees as well as the exit process for employees leaving the organization;
- Makes sure ‘welcome pack’ is up to date;
- Supports HR Team with general ad-hoc HR projects and general payroll and benefits queries.
- MBO level 4 Human Resource Management;
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Payroll and HR administration;
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook;
- Experience working with HRIS, ideally Nmbrs and/ or ADP;
- Written and verbal proficiency in English and Dutch required;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality;
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, including the ability to organize, plan, and prioritize tasks;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to interact culturally, linguistically, and diplomatically with diverse internal and external stakeholders.
Minimu 32 hours per week
We are building an alliance to create a better future for people and nature by making responsible business the new normal.
The Rainforest Alliance works at the intersection of business, agriculture and forests. By bringing diverse allies together we are making deep-rooted change on some of our most pressing social and environmental issues. Together, we amplify the voices of farmers and forest communities, improve livelihoods, protect biodiversity, and help people mitigate and adapt to climate change in bold and effective ways.
Our alliance needs you, whoever you are and wherever you stand. By joining forces with producers, businesses and consumers, we can transform our relationship with the land and forests we rely on. We can make that relationship work better for all.
Together, we can achieve our vision of a world where people and nature thrive in harmony.
Interesse in deze functie?
Please send your application (max. 1 page motivation, max 2 page resume) no later than June 30 to email@example.com">firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning ‘Payroll & HR Administrator’ in the subject line. For questions about this position, please contact Marejke Lindner via +31 20 5308000 or email@example.com">firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ecologie - Natuur