Internship Communication & Design
The Intern ‘Communication & Design’ will focus on:
1. Designing promotional material: Design basic promotional material to support our marketing message to the customers. From brochures and flyers to online product profiles, your creative efforts will support our account managers in day-to-day communication. Make use of the house style to support new designs.
2. Creating engagement: Research you target customer segment and communicate the right message. Make use of existing channels such as our monthly newsletter and Social Media, and find new ways for creating engagement. Our partner network is open for gathering stories and other insights to development interest on the market side. Find the right combination of curiosities and practical information about events and new coffees coming in!
3. Preparing events: The Coffee Quest promotes their assortment by visiting customers, but also by organizing tasting sessions. These socalled ‘cupping’ events will be held at different locations, including during other coffee related events. You will support the account managers by developing the right communication to the target customers effectively, before and after the event.
4. Working together in a multidisciplinary and multicultural team: At The Coffee Quest you will work alongside a divers team, consisting out of French, Spanish and English speaking people. You will be located in our office in Amsterdam-Noord, but will also interact with our sister company in Colombia, and partners across our supply network. English is over main language. You will be assigned a supervisor inside the company, but will work together with more people, often on more than one project.
• General interest in the world of coffee!
• Digital lifestyle.
• Excellent command of the English language.
• Quick learning, structured, curious and persistent.
• Higher professional education or higher. An analytical approach.
• Microsoft Word, Excel and Google Applications. Basic skills in Adobe Photoshop and/or InDesign.
• Communication skills using: Instagram & Facebook. Mailchimp is an advantage
What can we offer you?
• Small team, nice colleagues and good coffee!
• Starting September 2019, minimum of 5 months internship (32-40 hours weekly) at a start-up company that is growing quickly.
• Part of Amsterdam Roasters Coffee Collective, a new coffee hub where you can learn everything about coffee.
• Not just office work, but participating in events and team ‘borrels’.
• Learn more about quality control, purchasing & sales of green coffee.
• Possibility to grow internally after a successful internship.
The Coffee Quest works on a daily basis to source the best green ‘raw’
coffee from producing countries in Africa and Latin America, operating
under the values; Transparency, Collaboration and Quality. The coffee beans are packed in heavy jute bags and shipped per container to The
Netherlands. From our warehouse we service a variety of European roasters, who roast & prepare the coffee for consumption. The story and people behind the coffee, are a fundamental part of how customers look at our coffee and a way to create additional value.
Interesse in deze functie?
Do you fit the profile and want to try out an internship in a small and quickly growing company? Apply by pressing the 'solliciteer' button and sending us your CV and motivation letter.
- Food - Products - Fashion
- Social Enterprise