Internship sales & marketing management
As a sales intern at Zzinga you will get a unique opportunity to not only learn and develop your commercial skillset but experience the highly charged and fast paced environment of a start-up. We are continuously aiming to build a company where people want to invest their professional talents and we thrive on learning and growing beyond our comfort zone.
The intern will be responsible for the growth of our client portfolioas well as organizing and joining the team for various events in the start-up and food industry. This means you will have to get new prospects on board and work on long-term relationships with clients. Below you can find the most important activities:
- Reaching out to prospect and building relationships with active clients
- Participating in sales meetings and development of new strategies
- Planning face to face meetings with partners and going to conferences
- Participate in and help organizing marketing activities and events
- Support the team and management in daily tasks
- You are a university student enrolled in a relevant (third years) bachelor's or master’s degree in the Netherlands
- You are available full time from September for at least 5 months
- You are not afraid to pick up the phone
- Some knowledge in marketing or sales is a plus, not a requirement
- You are proactive and you have no trouble in taking your own responsibilities and working in a team
- Communicative, creative and willingness to grow with the job
- Enrolled in a study programme in the Netherlands
- Fluent in English (Dutch would be a bonus as well)
Zzinga B.V. is a Dutch food startup which produces a refreshing, low alcoholic drink with a unique honey taste. In 2018 we won the National Student Entrepreneur Award and this year our drink 'Zzinga -Sparkling Honey' is being introduced in bars, restaurants and specialty retailers throughout the Netherlands. We are a small international team aiming to provide novel tastes to the beverage market while at the same time driving for a sustainable impact by engaging ourselves and others in the support of bees and biodiversity! Growing our position on the Dutch market, we are currently looking for a sales and marketing intern to help us to build a strong client portfolio.
Interesse in deze functie?
If you are interested in joining the team of Zzinga, please send us your CV and a motivation letter (max. 1 page) via the "solliciteer" button until the 21st August. For questions or applications you can also reach out to email@example.com">firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that interesting candidates can be approached before the closing date.
- Social Enterprise