This is just the beginning and we want you to be a part of it.
As our Legal Counsel you will provide a solid legal framework and enable the organisation to achieve the objectives with minimal legal risks.
We are looking for someone who will be able to handle a wide range of legal work, including day-to-day legal matters and projects while also thinking strategically. You will have a pragmatical business-oriented approach and are expected to effectively collaborate with colleagues from different departments. Prerequisite knowledge of contract law, tax law, accounting, intellectual property, etc. are required.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will provide advice and consult on all legal matters relevant to the business, including corporate governance, employment law, regulatory and other corporate topics.
- Your first projects will be very exciting from the start. We will be; raising our Series A investment, making agreements with strategic partners, expanding into two different countries and fine-tuning some commercial agreements. Not to mention filling in our fourth patent!
- Next to projects that have a very external approach, you will also be responsible for the legal perspective of our internal business. You will draft, review and negotiate various types of (commercial) contracts in cooperation with other disciplines (e.g. commercial, finance, HR) and give sound legal advice.
- Ensuring the business operates in compliance with applicable law and regulations to minimise the legal risks will be one of the accountabilities that is always on your mind.
Who we’re looking for:
- You have a master’s degree in law.
- You have at least 3-5 years' legal experience focused on commercial contracts and corporate law.
- You have the ability to create robust legal processes that balance the need to protect a company with the necessity of moving quickly in a start-up landscape.
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced and diverse environment, you are adaptable to change and have a keen attention to detail.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Dutch. German is a bonus.
Our vision is a future of energy neutral buildings where user’s comfort and productivity levels are increased. It is our mission to change the perspective on standard building facades of the future. By harnessing the power of the sun and gathering data from our sensors, we are transforming buildings into smart, powerful and sustainable eco-systems, providing them with a SmartSkin facade.
Change the perspective. Trust and earn trust. Passion for excellence. Make your mark.
Each PHYSEEonair brings unique mentalities, customs and skillsets to the table, but we're binded by these values. They reflect what we stand for as a company and how we conduct our business on a day-to-day basis. We are proud to have a group of 30 curious, ambitious, quirky and adventurous PHYSEEonairs and that these values continue to drive our growth.
Interesse in deze functie?
You like what you see? Apply by clicking the button below and we'll be in contact with you as soon as possible!
- Duurzame energie - Energie transitie