Manager Sustainability Products
Experience with sustainability / sustainable products in the world of FMCG / CPG and ready to take on a new job with great responsibility and freedom? Currently we're recruiting for one of the most successful activation marketing companies, based in Amsterdam. You will be the first Manager Sustainability Products, it's a new position and a great opportunity to integrate sustainability in the service and products offerings to their international clients. The sheet is unwritten and you will have a great say in how to integrate sustainability more and more! The company has a flat organization structure, short lines and you will be working with different nationalities.
About the position
In order to deliver on the ambitious sustainability goals, defined with the UN SDG's in mind, the company intends to achieve within the next years, they are looking for a Sustainability Manager. This experienced professional will develop and lead the global sustainability strategy focusing specifically on design, materials, packaging, production methods and social development. There are a lot of initiatives and you will be the person to take these initiatives and bring them to the best realisation as possible.
- Develop the Sustainability Roadmap, and drive its implementation with the various team both in Amsterdam (HQ) and the other offices;
- Continuous research for sustainable innovations and solutions; and how to make them workable for the companies product or services offering. Trend watching, visit relevant fairs and attend relevant workshops/seminars;
- Initiate co-operations / partnerships with external parties to increase the position of the company as number 1 sustainable supplier for our clients and other partners (negotiate exclusivities, create mutual benefits…);
- Engage with the Design Team and develop a way to incorporate sustainability in their design work;
- Work together with the Sales Teams to identify opportunities in sustainable offering, where possible make a plan for key clients;
- Support the Sourcing and Procurement Teams to engage with suppliers regarding sustainable materials, packaging, production methods and social engagement;
- Be an active member of the CSR Team and communicate with other teams as well
- Proven and a minimum relevant track record of 3 years+ in Sustainability management within a FMCG/CPG environment;
- You take the initiative, are flexible and always strive for the best results;
- You're fluent Dutch and have a good command of English
- You are great at convincing others with well-substantiated arguments;
- Enjoy working in a multicultural working environment;
- You can work independently;
- HBO / WO in a commercial and/or business related field;
- Passionate about sustainability and great in getting your passion across to others
What's in it for you
- Good pay according to work experience, permanent contract (not open for freelancers)
- A lot of freedom in your job
- You create impact with your work!
- Great colleagues, good working atmosphere (in a beautiful office!)
- Full-time position, part-time is possible, minimum 32 hours
Interesse in deze functie?
Interested / Questions?
The Sustainable Recruiter is recruiting exclusively for this client and for questions therefor you can contact us. We look forward hearing from you!
You can reach us via the link below of via 020-7651323.
- Food - Products - Fashion
- Klimaat - Milieu