Office Manager for 32 hours
Responsible for office facilities an supply. Handles internal and external communication. Manages and updates the FRES website. Supports the FRES NL team. Manages agenda MD.
- Organise and host meetings; schedule dates, send out agenda’s and annexes
- Secretary of team meetings FRES NL
- Organise travel arangements
- Monitor mailbox firstname.lastname@example.org, manage paper mail and parcels
- Co-ordinate external support, user accounts, user access, Skype credits
- Monitor correct administration Chamber of Commerce and banks
- Monitor time-writing for sponsors
- Draft contracts/agreements for interns and volunteers
- Supports salary and holiday administration for the FRES NL team
- Guard planning annual report and general annual planning timeline FRES
- Scan and file important (signed) documents
- Manage invoices, expense declarations, small cash, pin payments
- Manage general adress databases FRES
- Further digitalise paper files
- Write draft communication plan
- Support production of annual report
- Organise and send out digital PR and other communication to stakeholders
- Manage external relations
- Arrange and co-ordinate translations
- Manage website: renew and actively update
- Initiate and arrange internal communication
- Structured worker
- Strong planning skills
- Able to work independently and with a minimum of supervision
- Good interpersonal and intercultural skills
- Excellent spoken and written skills in Dutch and English and preferably in French
- Education and experience minimum at MBO level
- Knowledge of and experience with Windows/word/excel/outlook
- Knowledge of WordPress would be helpful
Foundation Rural Energy Services (FRES) advances electrification in rural areas in Africa by establishing small-scale, commercially operating utilities. These utilities provide households and small businesses with electricity generated by solar energy to meet the demand for proper lighting, radio and TV, charging cell phones, and a broad range of commercial activities. Thus, the companies contribute directly to the social and economic development and social cohesion of rural areas in Africa.
FRES is a not-for-profit, small multinational, founded in 2004, and currently consists of companies in Mali, South Africa, Burkina Faso, Uganda and Guinea-Bissau and a head office in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. FRES is contemplating further growth of its activities by expanding in other African countries and by growing its business in the existing countries.
FRES-Netherlands which is the head-office in Amsterdam supports and guides the FRES Companies and exercises the necessary supervision to ensure that operational performance and development targets are met.
FRES Group Companies have a turnover of approximately € 3 million per annum in existing business and new developments with a total of 200 direct staff. The assets in place are for a part financed by grants from international organisations. The central FRES organization is a cost centre that has to perform with a maximum efficiency and drive to help the total FRES organization to meet its targets. Therefore FRES-Netherlands has a small highly skilled multicultural team of approximately 6 staff members. All team members report directly to the Managing Director of FRES and are also in direct contact with the Board Members when needed.
FRES Netherlands is currently looking to fill the position of an office manager.
Interesse in deze functie?
For further information about our work and the job, please check our website www.fres.nl. Are you interested? Please send a motivational letter and resume by using the Apply button below.
- Duurzame energie - Energie transitie
- Overheid - Stichting - Non-profit