Currently active in the city of Amsterdam, FOODLOGICA is innovating in the field of last-mile food transportation—delivering for web shops, local food producers, wholesale companies,restaurants, caterers, local food chains and supermarkets.The company is undergoing a scaling up process in the city of Amsterdam and in 4 more cities in the coming 5 years, where we expect to grow and consolidate our impact. The managing team is currently composed by the two founders,Francesca (CEO) and Jessica (CFO), both Italian women making the difference in the B2B last mile food delivery sector, and three Operation Managers, which handle the daily operations and the growth.
FOODLOGICA is currently looking for an additional Operation Tiger to help the Amsterdam team to set up two new hubs, gather more vehicles, set a new operating software in place and support specifically with the following tasks:
- Clients Satisfaction at the service level: help solve daily hiccups with deliveries and promptly provide feedback to questions from clients and drivers;
- Delivery Preparation: every delivery has its own story. The operation team help the drivers to be as efficient as possible. That’s why some selected deliveries are prepared by the support team at pick up;
- Order Management & Validation: orders are properly inserted in the software, and a continuous overview of the orders progress and online changes;
- Office Management: our office needs some love. Rules, procedures and management of food & beverage supply is very much needed;
- Invoicing: every month we need to tweak and double check that all of our service, additional last minute deliveries and issues are properly checked and inserted in our invoices;
- Sales Optimization: sales are our greatest strength, however every sales requires a set of necessary steps to be implemented. Offers, service agreements, hand over documents for the operation team for example need to be pipelined correctly;
- Software Implementation. The company will go through a general optimization process, the more we will grow the more complicated will be to optimize the deliveries. The implementation of a new software requires additional work and help.
- Additional Optimization tasks. For the first 6 months of work, the main goal will be to support the operation team in setting up optimized processes. These tasks will be decided altogether during the strategy meeting at the beginning of each month.
- strong connection to the mission
- hard-worker in startup environment
- smart and quick learner
- flexibility in mind and schedule
- English proficiency (Dutch is a plus)
FOODLOGICA is looking for a team member who marries the company mission and works closely with the operation team. The salary can be discussed based on personal ambitions and connection to the company.
The starting date: May 2019
Salary: 2.000 Euros/month + social benefits
Interesse in deze functie?
- Electrisch transport - EV