PHYSEE is experiencing rapid growth and is scaling up our production to meet demand in 2019. To do so we are currently assembling a team of talented women and men who are capable of building a new Production department together.
The Production department has the task of setting up a production line for PHYSEE’s innovative product portfolio. Together with associates from the TU-Delft, we will convert a 3000sqm warehouse into a high-tech manufacturing facility which incorporates state of the art machinery. The team is looking for a qualified Production Engineer who will take accountability of designing and building the production line.
• Strive for perfection by developing the most efficient production processes possible.
• Remain one step ahead by developing tooling and processes for future new product introduction.
• Develop, prototype and produce jigs to assist with different assembly steps.
• Generate requirements for production machinery and manage the research and acquisition process.
• Establish a feedback loop on product design insights with our Development team.
• Eager to always strive to continuous improvement.
• Ensure safety and quality processes throughout the facility.
• Get involved with companywide collaboration activities by initiating brainstorms, delivering project updates and working in interdepartmental projects.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a technical direction.
• Preferably a minimum of 2 years relevant working experience.
• Familiar and excited about renewable energy, sensory data and building technology.
• Hands-on experience with design, prototyping and production of mechanical systems.
• Familiar with workshops, operating tools/machines, developing jigs and tool improvements.
• Familiar with CAD environments, preferably Autodesk Inventor.
• Self-propelling, innovative, resilient to change and able to improvise.
At PHYSEE we have a thorough belief in sustainable innovation without compromise. Innovation which brings added value for our customers, without compromising on aesthetics, technology or costs. Holding on to this belief has led us to design and produce the world's first fully transparent, energy and data generating windows; PowerWindow and SmartWindow.
Since we focus on building a better future, we are committed to expand our young and ambitious team, following the principles of our company culture, which has been described as 'a place where free-spirits can flourish' by one of our valued PHYSEEonairs.
- Duurzame energie / Energie transitie