Project Engineer Internship
- Design system application
- Estimate project costs
- Manage demo-project
- Communicate results
- Project control
- Collaborate with a variety of organizations
- Currently Master student in Engineering, preferably with a focus on Civil and Offshore
- Excellent English language skills, understanding of Dutch/Spanish is beneficial
- Startup mentality: enthusiastic, independent, and getting things done with simple means.
- Driven, curious and always focusing on solutions
- Self-directed, quick learner
- Able to perform well in a fast-paced and highly challenging environment
- Good communicator
The scale-up Oceans of Energy consists of a young and vibrant team complemented with top-seniors from the offshore industry. We offer you an environment in which you can take up key responsibilities and develop yourself exponentially. Together with our team, you can make a lasting positive impact and revolutionize the world of clean energy.
Oceans of Energy is the first company to design, build, and test a floating photovoltaic energy system at open sea. The challenge of renewables today is the need for large surfaces of valuable land. Our offshore solar system relieves spatial pressure on land and enables even the densely populated coasts to profit from cheap clean energy. The company is now embarking on commercial roll-out.
Interesse in deze functie?
For more information and applying, please send CV and a short motivation to email@example.com with subject “Project Engineer intern”.
- Duurzame energie - Energie transitie
- Klimaat - Milieu