Tea Account Strategy Lead – Markets Transformation
Location: Amsterdam, The Netherlands or London, United Kingdom
Department: Markets Transformation - Sectors
Reports to: Sector Lead, Tea
Status: Full-time engagement
The Key Innovation Accounts Lead is responsible for managing global Tea accounts that are core to advancing our mission impact in the tea sector. In this capacity s/he is responsible for developing account strategy, in line with overarching sector plans. S/he is also responsible for positioning Rainforest Alliance as a sustainability partner to these large corporate accounts, to leverage opportunities for advancing impact.
- Build account strategy and plans for global key Tea accounts in the sectors department to maximize opportunity for growth and impact;
- Oversee implementation of account strategy and related initiatives throughout the Markets team and wider organisation to deliver on commitments and further the opportunities for collaboration;
- Manage relationships with strategic Tea companies;
- Regularly meet client company contacts, from executive to specialist departments to review progress against commitments, understand their sustainability strategy; investigate opportunities for further collaboration and proactively address sector and supply chain risks;
- Collaborate with other Markets team departments to understand developments in the sectors, innovative tailored offerings and best practices across regions, to provide accounts contacts with up to date opportunities and to position Rainforest Alliance as a key thought leader in the sustainability sector;
- Oversee the range of initiatives Rainforest Alliance implements with the company in question;
- Work in close collaboration with other relevant Rainforest Alliance departments to identify opportunities for tailored programs and projects relevant to key global accounts;
- Share key account information and updates with other relevant Rainforest Alliance departments, for Customer Experience, to further the Tea strategy; and
Support the management of key sector platforms and stakeholders on behalf of the sector lead for Tea
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Business Economics or related;
- 7+ years of experience in corporate supply chain or sustainability environment, or equivalent experience in managing large volume key accounts in the sector in question;
- Knowledge of the Tea sector is highly desirable;
- Strategic and analytical thinker;
- Strong relationship management skills;
- Strong communication skills, including preparing and delivering clear presentations; and
- Willing and able to travel up to 30% of time.
Commensurate with experience.
Interesse in deze functie?
How to apply?
Please include the subject line: Key Account Strategy – Tea
- Ecologie - Natuur