Technical Product Owner
You are looking at a PO vacancy, so we will not bother you too much with a description of a PO role. We rather get into the specifics of working at The Sustainables and the type of person we are looking for.
- Fluent in English
- Minimum of 4 years experience as a member of a scrum development team
- Experience in consulting
- Strong analytical skills
- Affinity with sustainability
- Ability to independently run a project
- A scientific background (Preferably MSc or Ph.D. degree)
- Strong track record/experience with sustainable energy modeling or any other complex domain modeling
- Affinity with geometry
Nice to haves
- Experience in/with (analysis of) sustainability measures
- Experience with managing external customer relationships
- Dutch speaker
Our Tech Stack
Cloud-based solutions hosted in Azure, developed using the latest Microsoft (.NET Core) and other open source technologies (Vue).
- Awesome colleagues and great development culture
- Bleeding edge technologies
- Very spacious office
- Boxing every Friday
- Team Lunch every day
- Colleagues always in for (water)sports
- Regular team events (skiing trip, LAN parties, innovation sessions...)
At the Sustainables we make it easy for homeowners to transform their homes into energy efficient buildings by providing high-tech and scalable tools to our business partners.
Our teams usually consist of two to four developers and one QA who are 50 - 100% related to a particular project, a visual designer and an energy modeling expert who are working on multiple projects backed up by as many internal and external consultants as needed.
We have a distributed (development) team with people working in The Netherlands, Spain and The Philippines. Being a distributed team, most internal communication is in English.
You will be mostly be involved in internal project work. From solution design to managing the team’s backlog and reporting. Like most people on the team, our PO's usually work on multiple projects at the same time.
Being a relatively small company means that we divide general tasks amongst each other, which will also hold for you. You will be spending time on general company things, from writing a new vacancy text to being involved with inventing the next TS innovations.
As a technical PO, you will be working mostly on our core products, like the 3D house model, sustainability advice service and energy shop platform. These products are used in customer projects, like Essent and Engie.
The links mentioned above direct to the customer UIs of these projects. These publicly available tools are making use of an extensive back-end which we are happy to introduce to you in a personal talk.
Interesse in deze functie?
How to apply
To apply, please press the 'Apply' button below!
- Advies - Consultancy
- Duurzame energie - Energie transitie
- Klimaat - Milieu