As a software developer you will be part of this new team of software engineers to develop a brand new reliable platform which allows customers to charge their electric cars at Fastned’s stations.
- Together with your colleagues you will decide on platform, framework and language. You will have the freedom to use the latest technologies and build a highly-reliable product that can run the fast expanding high-quality charging network that Fastned offers.
- Be part of a young, entrepreneurial, and rapidly growing company, with associated team spirit.
- We offer a high degree of responsibility, a good salary and an employee option plan.
- Develop a multi-faceted, reliable platform for charging, billing, CRM and interaction between Fastned’s CX team and customers
- Together with team members, specify well thought-out functional and technical requirements for the to-be designed application(s)
- Design and develop a High Availability DevOps architecture on AWS
- Help in the transition from the current SAAS offering to the new to-be developed platform including the design of a deployment and migration plan
- Together with team members come up with task delegation and responsibilities for everyone in the team
- University degree in Software engineering, informatics or equivalent and/or
- Relevant experience, you can show your enthusiasm and competences: Previous work experience, Git repos, and/or (side-)projects
- Fluent English
- Proficient with java, python or equivalent languages
- Preferably some experience with developing mobile apps on android and/or iOS
- An understanding of Devops. Ideally on AWS
- Experience with developing and working with Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment flows
- Fluent in Git
- Good understanding of testing, and how to work with various forms of testing
- It would give you an edge if you have affinity with PCI-DSS certified environments, payment/transaction processing & billing, CRM, fraud detection, and/or infrastructure management software
- Bonus points for experience with OCPP and/or OCPI
Fastned works in small, dedicated teams with great focus. We have an open, friendly culture with an international outlook. Our headquarters and network operations center are based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
Once every while, there's an opportunity to join a young, rapidly growing company that matters to the future. At Fastned you can work on tangible sustainable infrastructure development to accelerate electric mobility. The mission of Fastned is to accelerate the transition to 100% electric mobility. We do this by building and operating a European network of fast charging stations where all electric cars can be recharged with renewable electricity. We believe there's a huge opportunity to reinvent service stations along high traffic locations to make travel fundamentally cheaper, cleaner and more enjoyable.
Today Fastned is operating a network of over 60 charging stations along the Dutch highways and in cities. We are expanding this network to other countries. Fastned builds, owns and operates all stations. The focus of our first expansion wave is Germany and London. Fastned is also preparing to enter the Belgian and Swiss markets.
Interesse in deze functie?
- Clean Technology
- Duurzame energie
- Duurzame innovatie