– Develop a long-term fundraising strategy to consolidate and scale MWB’s fundraising objectives.
– Research, identify and develop tools and process to support proposal development and donor relationships for the main projects.
– Help to maintain strong working relationships to ensure ongoing partnership support.
– Provide expert guidance in identifying and connecting to new donors.
– Lead grant-writing for projects and general fundraising.
– Coordinate with communications team on events, on-line and direct mail fundraising.
Required qualifications and desired skills:
• Team player and ability to work independently.
• Dynamic interpersonal skills and ability to interact with all levels of management.
• Experience in/ knowledge of the global international development cooperation and philanthropic sector.
• A result-oriented and pragmatic approach.
• Minimum of 4 years’ experience in proposal development and grant writing
• Excellent work ethic, excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Excellent language skills (native speaker or equivalent) in English; Dutch is an asset.
Availability: November-December 2018, 2-3 days/week, applications open until October 15
Duty station: Amsterdam, the Netherlands, with a willingness to travel and work on location
Contract: Subject to agreement
Prospect: Longer-term assignment or employment contingent on results
Musicians Without Borders is an internationally operating organization based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. We work in present and post-conflict regions, using community-based music projects to support processes of reconciliation, healing and community building.
Musicians Without Borders develops and implements targeted projects and programs, offers trainings in community music leadership skills, provides expertise and contributes to international conferences and expert meetings. We have ongoing projects in the Balkans, the Middle East, Central Africa, Central America, and Europe.
Interesse in deze functie?
Please send your CV and letter of motivation to Laura Hassler, Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mensenrechten/ internationale arbeid