Managing Team Member - Internship
You will manage the schedule of solar-powered electric trikes around Amsterdam. through our simple software system while meeting amazing people producing amazing food.This job comes with ensuring all cargo is safely transported on schedule, clients are happy and bikes remain in good condition.It is therefore important that you have knowledge of bikes and Amsterdam, pay attention to detail and are someone who takes responsibility and ownership of your professional work.
- Self - motivated, polite, positive and especially precise and proactive.
- Excellent English writing and communication skills (and Dutch)
- Keen interest in contributing to the generation of new economy, new urban life and food delivery standards, and increased local resilience;
- Able to work well individually and with teams
- Directly influence a healthier, more robust future
- Work with a young, dynamic and international team
- Coffee, tea and snacks in our kitchen
- Innovative environment where circular business making is a reality and not a slogan.
Location: Amsterdam Noord
Duration of position: min 3 months
Basic requirements: English and Dutch; Full time.
Application deadline: Open until filled.
FOODLOGICA is an off-grid, solar powered, cargo e-trike logistic service. We provide local Amsterdam food entrepreneurs, professionals, and businesses with a zero-emission delivery option. Fresh food fast food, FOODLOGICA maintains a commitment to both sustainable growth and working practices, seeking out high - quality local food partners and developing working relationships for the long term.
Interesse in deze functie?
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
- Circulaire economie