Office Coordinator (Part-time)
The Office Coordinator’s role is to support the GSSI Secretariat (registered as a foundation in The Netherlands) to ensure it runs efficiently and effectively. The Office Coordinator will work closely with the Managing Director to provide operational and administrative support to the GSSI Secretariat, as well as Executive support to the GSSI Steering Board. This position is perfect for anyone wanting regular, part-time work with a mission-based organisation.
- Office Support: Monitor in and outbound email and mail, manage office procurement, ensure all Secretariat documents are filed correctly, ensure Secretariat contracts and insurances are up to date;
- Executive Support to Steering Board: Schedule and organise GSSI’s Steering Board Meetings, take meeting minutes during the board meetings, and manage steering board member registrations/admin with the KVK (Chamber of Commerce);
- Financial Administration: Coordinate financial administration processes including managing inbound and outbound invoices, checking and coding credit card statements, and manage communications with the accountant;
- HR Administration: Support recruitment processes where needed and manage all other HR related administration including coordination of the performance review process;
- General Support: You will also be required to assist Secretariat colleagues with meeting planning, meeting minutes and other ad hoc tasks including IT trouble shooting.
- At least two years working experience in a similar position
- Fluent in English and Dutch (oral and written)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Adobe Pro
- Proficient in report writing and meeting minute taking
- Punctual and precise
- Meticulous and attentive to detail
- Resourceful and independent
- Open to close instruction and eager to learn
What We Offer
We offer a dynamic, supportive and start-up working culture. You will join four colleagues in a sun-filled office in Haarlem and have the opportunity to work with Steering Board members and Partner organisations from across the globe. Competetive salary in-line with experience.
The Global Sustainable Seafood Initiative (GSSI) is a global, Public-Private Partnership, working towards more sustainable seafood for everyone. GSSI was founded in 2013 as a sector wide, multi-stakeholder initiative to create shared, global and non-competitive solutions for sustainability certification issues in the global seafood supply chain. GSSI's mission is to ensure confidence in the supply and promotion of certified seafood, as well as to promote improvement in seafood certification schemes. For more information, click here.
Interesse in deze functie?
How to Apply
If this opportunity sounds appealing to you, please apply by sending your cover letter and CV using the 'Apply'-button, addressing Herman Wisse, Managing Director. All applications will be treated with the highest level of discretion and will be accepted until September 7, 2018. Start date: ASAP.
- Duurzaamheid certificering
- Mensenrechten/ internationale arbeid