Product and Packaging Designer - Trade Marketeer
The Trade Marketeer assists the Sustainability and Communications Manager in boosting product demand and brand loyalty by creating customer- & product specific marketing & promotion campaigns in target markets and in close cooperation with Eosta account managers.
- Analyze retail and consumer trends in the organic market especially in German speaking countries
- Boost Nature & More brand awareness and presence on the shop floor
- Design and produce consumer packaging, product displays, promotion material, product information sheets, marketing & sales presentations, folders, brochures, advertisements, POS material in general
- Assist retail category managers with POS promotion
- Co-create disruptive N&M promotion campaigns – together with customers and our marketing & sales team
- Engage in a stakeholder driven dialogue towards more sustainability, transparency and authenticity
- Assist with on- & off line communication and PR
- Assist the CMS manager with texts, images, news, you tubes, grower profiles, product descriptions, recipes etc.
- Report to the N&M Sustainability & Communication Manager
- Education level: Ba/Ma or similar in Trade Marketing or Design
- Experienced in retail marketing and communication
- Creative (product & packaging) designing experience with InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Affinity with European and particularly German (Health-) Food Retailers
- Affinity with organic farming, fair trade and sustainability schemes in general
- Fluent in German, knowledge of English/Dutch language is an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team worker, entrepreneur, creative, adaptable, solution driven, achiever, pragmatic
We ask for professionalism, engagement, and responsibility. But energy and fun are equally important! The Human Measure is central to our approach: we try to see each other's unique potential, work with each others imperfections and together create an achievement that we can account for towards man, company and society.
We offer a competitive salary, great employment conditions and there is space for personal development.
Eosta is trendsetter in the field of fresh organic and fair trade products. Our values: authentic, transparent and sustainable. Capitalizing on sustainability is our core business. Nature & More is
the award winning ‘trace & tell’ system responding to consumer
demand for healthy, organic and fairly traded food. Nature & More provides the market place with greater transparency related to the origin and quality of our organic fruits and vegetables. Our mission and vision, ongoing innovations and a skilled, passionate and responsible team are the secret behind our pole position in the European organic market.
Interesse in deze functie?
Should you be interested in this position, please use the 'apply' button and send your motivation letter and cv to our HR Manager Cornelie Eichelsheim.
- Fair Trade
- Inclusief ondernemen