Quality Assurance Specialist
As Vandebron Digital-team we are looking for an enthusiastic Quality Assurance Specialist to join us!
Are you keen to master all the activities of Quality Assurance for Vandebron? Then this might be the job for you! Within Vandebron we have various scrum-teams working on developing and maintaining the products and services we offer to our internal employees, consumers and producers. Our goal is to always deliver built-in quality in all the software we deliver. To be able to do so we need a strong QA employee that helps us to keep that promise. One of our challenges is to move towards more test automation.
In this role you master all the activities of Quality Assurance, whereas these activities can sometimes be very hands-on (manual testing), as well as somewhat technical (f.e. SQL querying and building dashboards). You also have an eye to improve the processes of the QA, which you use in your advantage to monitor and control the overall quality of the delivered products. As a good teamplayer you will help the rest of the team (developers and product owner) to take part in the QA procedure to make sure Quality is a real team effort!
- You draft and implement quality assurance policies and procedures together with your QA team.
- You manually execute functional (regression) tests to maintain our fast release schedule.
- You work with various scrum-teams to make QA practices part of their daily job (developers, product owners, etc), to make sure that relevant scenarios and testcases are covered and releases are done with minimal uncertainty (by using good QA processes).
- You investigate customer complaints or related errors that are observed to maintain the quality of the system.
- Together with the scrum-teams you develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions.
- You help the scrum-team to reach the next levels of QA by continuously grasping opportunities for improvement.
- You are motivated to work in the field of Quality Assurance to help Vandebron further disrupt the energy market.
- You have relevant QA experience including scripting for automated tests in other companies and industries.
- You are a results-oriented pro-active person who is eager to learn to achieve task objectives independently.
- You have strong written, verbal and presentation skills with an ability to communicate at all levels within a client organization.
- You are a teamplayer with a positive attitude and flexible in dealing with change.
- You are enthusiastic about innovation, IT and QA.
- You like to play table football :-)
What do we offer?
- The experience of contributing changing the world for the better.
- An ambitious and inspiring work environment.
- Room for own initiative.
- Growth opportunities and a senior role within our QA-team.
- Salary in conformity with the market.
- Daily fresh lunches and drinks.
- An office in the heart of Amsterdam.
Interesse in deze functie?
Please tell us who you are and why you want to work with us!
More about Vandebron
Best working place. In the center of Amsterdam!
Vandebron is a scale-up in the energy world, with a mission to transform the energy market. Starting with 100% green & local energy in the Netherlands.
We're doing so by using state of the art technology that sets us aside from other utility providers. In our latest developments we are using blockchain technology to create a flexible energy solution for electric vehicles.
With your skills as a developer, you can contribute to this awesome and ambitious mission. So not only you will get to work with the best gear and a group of enthusiastic international developers in an office with free bio-lunch and great parties: your effort will also help making the world a better place at the same time.
"Why wouldn’t you try to make the future better, if you are going to be a part of it?"
- Elon Musk
At Vandebron we strongly believe in the agile principles. We strive to follow the manifesto and we use Scrum as a structure way to plan and adapt our development. Always with a strong focus on customer value.
We believe in quality and clean code and our speed is based releasing the smartest MVP rather than compromising the quality of our work.
We have 2 week sprints and we manage to continuously deliver value for Vandebron. We move fast and we want our improvements to be in production even before our sprint is finished.
We make it possible for Vandebron to offer new services online, like our new ‘smart energy platform’ where we use blockchain technology to develop ‘smart charging’ propositions which is used to speed up the transition to sustainable energy. Also, we offer all our services via a state of the art ecosystem where web (React.js) and app (React native) play an important role and while disrupting our market. Of course we are make sure that our (internal/external) processes, which rely heavily on IT (cloud) systems, remain speedy and flexible.
We love creativity, and we're more than happy to give our developers the freedom to express themselves, growing both personally and professionally in a wonderful working environment.
- Duurzame energie