Sales Manager GoodFuels Marine
Sales Manager GoodFuels Marine
Passionate about sustainable shipping and determined to make the world a better place. These ambitions will help you to spread our mission among our future customers. As Sales Manager Marine, you will create a strategy for every segment of the shipping industry – from yachting to cruise ships.
We are looking for a full-time colleague that helps us to convince more customers to use sustainable marine biofuels for their operations. What qualities do you need for that?
- You feel comfortable in a conservative world. Your professionalism, passion and tenacity inspires even the most cynical shipping tycoon – of which there happen to be a lot!
- You are a great communicator, team player and relationship builder – regardless of who is sitting in front of you.
- You have persuasive skills to sell the story behind our product, from the sustainability aspects to the technical details.
- You are acquainted with the technical specifics of our product and are able to explain this both to the technical as well as the commercial counterparts.
- You will guide your customers in their first steps into the world of sustainable marine biofuels.
- You generate new leads by developing creative business cases for our customers.
- You meet with customers to discuss their evolving needs and ambitions to become green using advanced biofuels.
- You develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture new and existing target segments.
Requirements Sales Manager
- You are available full-time.
- You have completed a University Degree.
- You have at least 1 to 3 years of demonstrable experience with (international) sales.
- You speak fluently Dutch, English and preferably also one other language. If you don’t speak Dutch, but match other criteria as laid out in this profile, you may respond to our upcoming international positions.
- You have a positive mind-set, believe in a better world and create it rather today than tomorrow.
- You have affinity with technical topics such as renewable energy, logistics, transport and maritime industry.
- You are aware and have an interest in the latest political & legal developments.
- You take initiative and can work independent. You are focused on achieving results and know how to prioritize. You love the just-do-it mentality and company culture, and the responsibilities that come with that.
- You are persuasive, professional and can make people enthusiastic with your energy.
- You are analytical and critical to make the right decisions.
- Extra bonus points if you have an existing network in the shipping industry!
What do we offer?
- Fast-growing scale-up with a mission.
- An energetic and young team, with a lot of experience.
- A lot of freedom and responsibilities to make your own contribution to sustainable shipping and combating climate change, in the Netherlands and on an international level.
- An office in the center of Amsterdam. You will be based in Amsterdam, but will be on the move a lot visiting customers!
- A competitive salary.
GoodFuels is a fast-growing scale-up located in Amsterdam. We are the frontrunner in the field of truly sustainable fuels for shipping and heavy road transport. GoodFuels plays a crucial role in the active development and commercialization of advanced biofuels for the global marine industry and is widely seen as global marketmaker. To meet our global growth ambitions we are actively seeking new members of our team.
Interesse in deze functie?
If you are interested, we would love to meet you! Please send your motivation and CV.
- Duurzame energie
- Water management