As Vandebron Digital-team we are looking for an enthusiastic Software Test Engineer to join us!
Are you keen to master all the activities of Test Engineering for Vandebron? Then this might be the job for you! Within Vandebron we have various scrum-teams working on developing and maintaining the products and services we offer to our internal employees, consumers and producers. Our goal is to always deliver built-in quality in all the software we deliver. To be able to do so we need to improve our quality assurance processes and move towards the next steps that include automation of end-to-end tests.
In this role you master all the activities of Quality Assurance and are opinionated about how the software testing profession is typically organized. You will have a hands-on mentality that make you an allround test engineer. Whereas your activities can sometimes be very hands-on (manual testing) your true passion enables you to limit repetitive work as much as possible. You do this by selecting the correct test frameworks that can help you to automate things like test-data generation, integration tests and end-to-end tests. Meanwhile you don’t forget to embed these activities into the core processes of QA (unit test agreements, test case management, etc.). This way you will help the rest of the team (developers and product owner) to take part in the test procedures to make sure Quality is a real team effort!
- You draft and implement quality assurance policies and procedures together with your QA team.
- You manually execute (and automate as much as possible) the functional (regression) tests to maintain our fast release schedule.
- You are responsible to design, create and maintain the test automation frameworks and related (chosen) technologies.
- You work with various scrum-teams to make sure that relevant scenarios and test-cases are covered and releases are done with minimal uncertainty (by using good/fast QA processes).
- You help the scrum-team to reach the next levels of QA by continuously grasping opportunities for improvement.
- You are motivated to work in the field of Quality Assurance to help Vandebron further disrupt the energy market.
- You have a broad experience in the profession of QA in other companies and industries and understand the new era that includes a high level of automation.
- You are a results-oriented proactive person who is eager to learn to achieve task objectives independently.
- Although you have your preferences, you are somewhat ‘technology independent’ and confident you can build your expertise on different stacks (react, salesforce, scala, etc.).
- You have strong written, verbal and presentation skills with an ability to communicate at all levels within a client organization.
- You are a teamplayer with a positive attitude and flexible in dealing with change.
- You are enthusiastic about innovation, IT and QA.
- You like to play table football :-)
- The experience of contributing changing the world for the better.
- An ambitious and inspiring work environment.
- Room for own initiative.
- Growth opportunities and a senior role within our QA-team.
- Salary in conformity with the market.
- Daily fresh lunches and drinks.
- An office in the heart of Amsterdam.
More about Vandebron
Best working place. In the center of Amsterdam!
Vandebron is a scale-up in the energy world, with a mission to transform the energy market. Starting with 100% green & local energy in the Netherlands.
We're doing so by using state of the art technology that sets us aside from other utility providers. In our latest developments we are using blockchain technology to create a flexible energy solution for electric vehicles.
With your skills as a developer, you can contribute to this awesome and ambitious mission. So not only you will get to work with the best gear and a group of enthusiastic international developers in an office with free bio-lunch and great parties: your effort will also help making the world a better place at the same time.
"Why wouldn’t you try to make the future better, if you are going to be a part of it?"
- Elon Musk
At Vandebron we strongly believe in the agile principles. We strive to follow the manifesto and we use Scrum as a structure way to plan and adapt our development. Always with a strong focus on customer value.
We believe in quality and clean code and our speed is based releasing the smartest MVP rather than compromising the quality of our work.
We have 2 week sprints and we manage to continuously deliver value for Vandebron. We move fast and we want our improvements to be in production even before our sprint is finished.
We make it possible for Vandebron to offer new services online, like our new ‘smart energy platform’ where we use blockchain technology to develop ‘smart charging’ propositions which is used to speed up the transition to sustainable energy. Also, we offer all our services via a state of the art ecosystem where web (React.js) and app (React native) play an important role and while disrupting our market. Of course we are make sure that our (internal/external) processes, which rely heavily on IT (cloud) systems, remain speedy and flexible.
We love creativity, and we're more than happy to give our developers the freedom to express themselves, growing both personally and professionally in a wonderful working environment.
Interesse in deze functie?
Please press the button below and tell us who you are and why you want to work with us!
- Duurzame energie